posted Nov 02, 2013
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print

01.jpg

OK well, the Bender Zion Huckfest didn’t happen. His suspension was blown on his Dare, and I’m not allowed to take pictures of him riding any other bike since he is a sponsored rider. So I decided not to drive all the way across the state to not take pictures of trails that I wouldn’t be able to ride. But that is OK because about the same time I got the Bender news I found out about the weekendlong

02.jpg

Ho Down Halloween party festivities being put on by the Chili Pepper Bike Shop in Moab. I had been threatening to skip Halloween altogether this year, but I am a costume party diving rod after all. So the scenery shots took a break for most of the weekend, other than the first shot that I took at sunrise up near the Slickrock trail. I really like the alternating layers. Saturday evening brought the big costume party at the Elks club. I went to the thrift store and put togther a goofy Jester costume. Now you are probably ready to see pictures of said costume and party. Well, I don’t have any. I didn’t bring my mini-cam and I wasn’t about to hawl around my expensive camera. Maybe someone out there can send me pictures? There were organized bike rides in the day from the shop, but I was too busy working on my photos on the computer in the shop to attend. Oh well, I did get this shot of some guys riding a DH trail that drops from Sand Flats down to the shop. Pretty sweet, if I lived in Moab I would have a big DH bike, that’s for sure.

03.jpg

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5